Two thousand years ago, the Bushmen called Matopos their home. Now you can too.
For 26 years, the Stead Family have shared their beautiful family home in quiet harmony with furry and feathered residents of Matopos. The only noise pollution being that of their children’s laughter bouncing off the rocks. The Steads would now like to share their idyllic lifestyle with you and your family. Unfenced and untamed – this is your private wilderness of granite. A wonderful opportunity to disconnect from reality and reconnect with family and nature.
The Amalinda Home-Stead is situated on the Camp Amalinda Concession only 45 kilometres from Bulawayo. Spacious and comfortably furnished, The Amalinda Home-Stead is completely equipped for your family’s every need.
- Featuring a Master bedroom with en suite and private deck
- 2 additional bedrooms with outside decks and sliding doors
- Separate bathroom, shower and toilet
- An open plan dining room and sunken lounge, beautifully lit with glass chandeliers and encompassed with an outside wooden deck.
- Access to and full use of Amalinda pool.
- Option of Dinner at the main lodge.
- Guided walks, activities and game drives with private guide.
Bookings available from the 1st of August 2016
We look forward to welcoming you “home.”
The Amalinda Collection – forever forging new frontiers whilst maintaining a legacy of luxury.
09 243954 / 09 246430
firstname.lastname@example.org or contact your preferred Travel Agent